We at GSForex recognise the importance of protecting your personal and financial information. GSForex must obtain personal information about you. This information assists us in servicing your relationship with us. We know you may be concerned about what we do with this information, and with the financial information about your account.
You have our assurances that
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online;
- We only use your personal information to help us service your account, to improve our services to you and to
provide you with products you have requested;
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons;
- We may share selected information with agencies and contractors working on behalf of One Global Market
Limited as part of normal business operations (e.g., to email you about a service issue or post you any form you
may have requested);
- We may share selected information with companies that help us process transactions for your account e.g.,
We may need to share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. If you would prefer us not to pass on your information, please notify us at [email protected];
- We will make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you wish to correct, update or confirm your personal information please send an email to [email protected];
- We may also share your information for regulatory purposes as required by any regulatory and government entities so authorised; If you prefer not to be updated by GSForex about new products, services, newsletters or investor updates please send an email to [email protected];
- We will provide you with notice of any changes in our information sharing practice; and Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, 1998 you are entitled to a copy of the personal data held by us on payment of a fee. GSForex will provide you with access to information we maintain on your account
How do we keep your personal information safe?
- We protect your account information by placing it on the secure portion of our servers. You will be advised of a unique User ID and Password at the outset of our relationship for use each time you want to access your account information. In addition, you can use the Log Off button located throughout the site to securely exit your account without closing your browser. Your login details should never be shared with anyone;
- When you access our site using any browser, Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology is used to protect your communications through the server authentication and data encryption;
- GSForex does not collect personally identifying or sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. We may confirm data you supply us with by using the due diligence you have provided;
- GSForex use a technology called “cookies” as part of normal business procedure. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser, which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it however, if you decide not to accept a cookie from GSForex, you may experience difficulties in using our website and we cannot be held responsible for any situations arising because of this;
- the purpose of enabling website users to access information that has been tailored to their particular requirements, and also to facilitate the ease of use of One Global Market Limited’s systems globally.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
We may also collect information about your use of the website, such as pages visited, frequency and duration and visit and trading activities. We will use information collected from you to provide the information and services requested by you and to improve the quality of our service. In particular,(but not limited to), we need information about you to:
- Confirm your identity;
- Set up and manage your account;
- Contact you about your account;
- Manage and administer the products and services provided to you;
- Let you know about other products and services we offer which may be of interest to you; and
- Gather anonymous statistical data.
If you do not want us to use your personal data, please let us know in writing. If you decide to do so, we may not be able to continue to provide information, services and / or products requested by you and we will have no liability to you in respect of the same.
We may disclose your information to the following parties:
- Regulatory and government bodies;
- Other companies within our group;
- Service providers and professional advisers who provide us with services;
- Any other third parties where this is necessary in order to provide the products or services
- requested by you;
- Any other party authorised by you;
- Any authority we are required to disclose information to by law.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent. We will not disclose personal information to third party for their marketing purposes.
When you visit this website we may issue a “cookie” to your computer. This is a small program that allows us to identify your computer. Information collected in this way is used to monitor website use and may be used to personalise the content of the site for you. The cookie alone contains no information which can identify you personally. You are able to set up your computer to refuse to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please let us know in writing,